p90x lbs lost? inches?

Options
for those of you who have completed p90x how much weight did you lose? also how many inches? i only lost a lb my first month, but now i'm almost at day 60 and have lost 10 so far and an inch or two, just wondering if thats the normal pace

Replies

• mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    That's normal. My first run of it I lost 20 lbs and 6 inches around my waist. But the biggest loss was during the 2nd and 3rd months. Also for it to work right you generally need to follow the meal plan as well, or at least eat right and know that you are getting the calories right. For some people that might actually mean eating more.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I lost 24 lbs. my first round. After my first round I did another 2 months, then jumped into the Insanity workouts. We did a round of Insanity for 63 days. After that we did a hybrid of both programs. We're doing another hybrid. During my last hybrid I lost 7 pounds. I've lost over 20 inches this year, but I didn't track that like I tracked the pounds. Also, I must note that I did extra cardio during each round.
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i lost about 19 lbs and a bunch of inches.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my pics. That spells it out great. Now that is after one round of Power 90 and 2 P90X.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I dont remember how much in the 1st round but altogether with the 1st round an second I have lost 47lbs and I didnt measure my waist but I went from wearing size 40-42 jeans to wearing 34's(can fit into 32 but they feel a little tight to me. Shirts went from 2XL to Mediums.

In case you haven't seen them these are my round 2 day 60 pics:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140133-p90x-round-2-day-60-pics
  • sheenabe
    sheenabe Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    After the first phase I was feeling soooo discouraged, but after reading about it it seemed the norm and I stuck with it. I ended up losing about 20 lbs and about 20 inches all around!!! It worked awesome! I just finished on the 18th and I feel great. The best part has been that I am still motivated. I have upped my cardio to enable me to eat some of the Christmas treats out there and since the 18th I have lost another 4.6 pounds!!! Keep with it, it is so rewarding!!