Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• blupanda12
    blupanda12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Been on MFP now for 2 months, and would like some friends for additional motivation! I'm 27 and from CT, and am trying to get back to an appropriate weight. Feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all...im sure i posted here once before..but always willing to add a new friend.. Feel free to add!
  • karebo
    karebo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends for support! Anyone can add me! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • bluesarah13
    bluesarah13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to add for encouragement and such.
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sure.

Drop me a message/add or whatever.
  • Pmsylvester
    Pmsylvester Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Random, check. Active, check. Enjoy having friends, feel free to add me. Struggling to lose, but in it for the long haul.
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello, Feel free to add me. The more friends the more motivation. If you are one to hold me accountable, please add me. I can use all the help and support I can get on this journey!
  • Oni_Akua
    Oni_Akua Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me too! I'm fairly new but intent on staying active. Would love have the encouragement of seeing friends succeed in their goals.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Always room for more...Feel free to send me a FR!
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Regular logs, feel free to add me :)
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I log in every day so feel free to add me. I workout dailyand I am 100% motivated to become a healthier, fitter ME
  • rhonda6374
    rhonda6374 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and exercise most days. Active friends feel free to add me! Have a great Friday!
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm on here daily and love making new, motivating friends :)
  • ghoti3
    ghoti3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm on here & log everyday. Love to get & give support.
  • Joline1207
    Joline1207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love some active friends! I need the support as I now feel I actually have the ball rolling. I don't go to the gym, but I do workout at home. Stay at home mom and wife, 5 children and 2 "spirited" dogs in beautiful Northern MN!
  • hippechickie
    hippechickie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am just a normal person who wants to continue with improving the health of both my body and mind:
    Reduce chemical intake into my body.. Making healthier choices. Learning to relax so I am not using food as a stress reducer. Exercising more.
    Looking for friends who are interested in sharing advice, encouragement and/or assistance. It is not important if you are in the US or not. (Also.. A sense of humor is nice)
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am an active MFPer and could always use some more active friends :)
    My goal is to lose approx 50-60lbs and achieve better health :)

Sarah x
  • PearshapedBarbie
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone:), i'm on everyday
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like... :flowerforyou:
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 23, looking to lose 40+ pounds, and active! Always looking for more motivation. Anyone want to be friends? :)