I have curves! :D 37 pounds (17kg) lost!

Options
So this is my first post on MFP. I've actually been using the food diary consistently for about 50 days now I think, but never really worked up the courage to post up photos.

A little info about me: I'm 22, 165cm and my starting weight was around 83-84kg. After long months counting calories, regular cardio and lifting, and several periods of falling off the wagon, I've finally lost 17 kgs! I started counting calories and exercising around 10 months ago, but only started using MFP regularly around 2 months ago.

I used to hate going shopping for clothes, especially with my friends, because I could never find anything that fit me in regular stores. But then yesterday I was shopping for a dress and when I tried one on, I really liked the way it looked on me!
And to be honest, I was really surprised! I didn't think my shape had changed this much. I know my old clothes were all loose, but I hadn't shopped much so I didn't really realise it. This actually made me wish I had taken progress photos all along!

Anyway, here are the photos. I apologise if the images don't work properly. First post and all...
Before:
3ec0203c-9859-4f83-a2d9-90927189543f_zpse1a329bf.jpg

After:
b59217c1-b852-4a84-ace6-8da7109fa14e_zps7fb02400.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!