Eating!

Options
Okay I am not sure what is going on but the past month or so I have been working out and eating right. I am seeing great results and everything is going good but for some reason here recently I have to force myself to eat because I don't really feel all that hungry but I know I have to eat something. Does anyone else have this issue or had this problem before? Oh before I started dieting and working out I never had a problem eating!

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Personally no, if I don't eat I feel it - and can get to the point where I feel unsteady. Hubby on the other hand: is the sort who can get busy and forget to eat and next thing you know its 6-7pm and he says he hasn't had a thing to eat all day. I guess each of us responds differently.

He is working on it - now takes a cooler/lunch box to work with him for easy snacks. Apples, blueberries, Fiber One type bars.
  • ArmyWife0523
    ArmyWife0523 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah see sometimes I do feel it when I don't eat but it is mainly mornings when I don't feel like I want to eat and i have to force myself to!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have days like that too but I make myself eat because if I dont I will e starving later.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not usually 'hungry' when I first get up. Weekdays I leave the house at 6:30-6:45am for work. I may have a sip of milk before leaving, but typically my breakfast is spread out. A piece of cheese while driving in, then a bowl of oatmeal when I get to the office and some fruit an hour or so later. On the weekends I sleep later, and have a larger breakfast at one sitting.
    Yeah see sometimes I do feel it when I don't eat but it is mainly mornings when I don't feel like I want to eat and i have to force myself to!