Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

not losing any weight!?

I am over my 90 days on p90x3 along with diet I only lost 6 lbs. For the past month and a half I haven't lost inches or weight..I'm stuck? I'm 5'4" 161 lbs so I'm over weight and want to get to 135 but how am I suppose to get there if I haven't lost anything in so long? Help how do I get my weight loss going again!!??

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    I am over my 90 days on p90x3 along with diet I only lost 6 lbs. For the past month and a half I haven't lost inches or weight..I'm stuck? I'm 5'4" 161 lbs so I'm over weight and want to get to 135 but how am I suppose to get there if I haven't lost anything in so long? Help how do I get my weight loss going again!!??

How much are you eating. Could you open your diary to inform people ?
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Do p90x3 again and follow the nutrition plan and use a food scale
  • arielwuteska1234
    arielwuteska1234 Posts: 12 Member
    Sorry just started this sight so I don't have a diary yet! But I don't eat much probably 1200-1500 calories daily...whole grains, low fat dairy, fruits, vegetables
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    How firm is the 'probably'? If you're not weighing/measuring your food - and using a food scale - then its impossible to have an accurate level of what you're eating. You simply can't tell if its 4 ounces of chicken breast with dinner or 6 or 8... And so on.
    Sorry just started this sight so I don't have a diary yet! But I don't eat much probably 1200-1500 calories daily...whole grains, low fat dairy, fruits, vegetables
  • arielwuteska1234
    arielwuteska1234 Posts: 12 Member
    Today so far I have consumed less then 600 calories ate breakfast and lunch! I only drink water..I'm sure I consume less then 1500 calories most days