Breaking Fast Need Advice

Options
I've recently been suffering some intestinal inflammation and have been fasting the past 5 days to flush out what ever might be plugging me up. I may make it to the ten day marker but am taking it one day at a time and keeping tabs on how my body is reacting. So far so good- Anywho, I am researching all over the best way to break fast when the time comes. Some sites say drink OJ for a day before introducing soup and salad.

Any thoughts? I'd hate to go through all this trouble of cleaning my system just to gunk it up again!

Replies

• tonyrocks922
    tonyrocks922 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The fact that you're fasting in the first place means you don't listen to logic or reason.
  • annabobanna85
    annabobanna85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I fast 4 days a month for spiritual reasons. This time I'm going longer to clean out what ever's blocking me up. Your rudeness is not appreciated.
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    Did you consult a doctor before starting an extended fast to solve a medical problem? If not, please do. If so, ask your doctor what you should eat when you break your fast. The internet is not the place for this question unfortunately.

I hope you find relief for your medical issue!
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Did you consult a doctor before starting an extended fast to solve a medical problem? If not, please do. If so, ask your doctor what you should eat when you break your fast. The internet is not the place for this question unfortunately.

I hope you find relief for your medical issue!

The fact that you're fasting in the first place means you don't listen to logic or reason.

I fast 4 days a month for spiritual reasons. This time I'm going longer to clean out what ever's blocking me up. Your rudeness is not appreciated.

Does anyone else appreciate the hilarity of this exchange and the wonderful irony?