Christmas day workout

Options
debating with myself about if I should have a workout or not. If not it would be the first day missed since long before I joined the site. Christmas dinner was light no alcohol minimum treats but will I be settled if I haven't had that sweat on. Decisions decisions

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Don't. Enjoy the day. I'm not doing a darn thing. I'm going to sit on my tush and enjoy family.
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Can't fight it #1 child will babysit #3 to give me a window of opportunity

Hope u all had a good day
  • deborahkidd
    deborahkidd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Workout, you will feel good. I went for a walk outdoors, it was great.
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    I got mine in before the kids woke up. Have a great day!! Merry Christmas!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    If you can, do a light workout. It will make you feel better, I wish I could but I am visiting family and it is 20 degrees outside. I am from the warm California desert, so I can't take cold weather.
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    I got mine in. After not having worked out for a week due to a really bad cold it felt good to get it on. Now I feel I can enjoy the day and treats a bit more.
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Do one of the 10 minute workouts, they're available on the instant queue on netflix!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    What would make you happy today? Make a decision and stick to that. Some of us will be working out and some of us won't. I am working out only because my Christmas present is a Zumba Fitness Wii game. :-)
  • grlaurie
    grlaurie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just finished working out and I feel great!! I had a loss this week as well and taking care of myself is the best present for my whole family. Merry Christmas and do whatever makes you feel great.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you happy.

I'm doing my Chalean Extreme just because I want to use the weights I got for Christmas..but if you decide not to, the world won't go into a holding pattern and you won't ruin your hard work.

Merry Christmas!
  • lordofultima
    Options
    What's with that crap, "CMON YOU'RE HUMAN ENJOY THE DAY, FORGET WORKIN' OUT!"

Like what the heck, I can't begin to enjoy my day until I get a super-blood-pumping-destroy-my-muscles workout. If you love working out, you can't let something like Christmas deny you that. I think those types of people that say that must not like exercise.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I say go what makes you feel great!
    I wasn't going to work out & wasn't worried about...but I changed my mind this afternoon as I had some extra time so I did some yoga..happy I did :-)
  • vandy29
    vandy29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I got mine in before the icy rain.....did 2miles and then weights.....it was great.....