Diet Buddy? 21 years old, 5 foot 2, 130ibs

Options
Hey :)

So I'm struggling, I had a really good run for about a month where I was so so good but this last week or so i've not been very good, and I don't feel very motivated. I've decided to go back to making a really big effort to clean eat as of today, and was just wondering if there is anyone with the same sort of stats who might be interested in buddying up?

I gave up my scales for lent, which i think has proved a bad move even though I thought it was a good thing to do. I get them back monday 21st, and as of then i have 2 months before i go on holiday so this is big push time!

I'm going to start a new tumblr blog today so I will share that with anyone who is interested :)

Replies

• ceavig
    ceavig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes ! Same stats (bit older though) and exact same story - yours almost like I wrote it myself ! I'm at work though, have to write tonight. later, Carol
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, 5'1 and am at 130.4. Pretty close stats there! :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I'm 21, and about 5'4.5 weighing about 134 right now, trying to get to about 110!
  • cms0417
    cms0417 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'1 and 130 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 105-110
  • SGibz
    SGibz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What is your goal?
  • rwhichelow
    Options
    Ahhh I love hearing other people have the same goals as me, I want to get down to 116 by June if I can, then the ultimate goal is 105-110. I carry pretty much all my extra weight on my thighs which has destroyed all self confidence every summer for about 10 years, I don't want this summer to be the same.. when are you guys aiming to lose by? and what are you doing to achieve it?
  • oheysummer
    Options
    Hey, I have almost same stats too :flowerforyou:
  • gigihotetz
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat! You can always kik me at: piinkegoboxx