10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    5 packets of some kinda mints
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate
    and some coffee????????????????

OH WOW! God help ya :noway: If you must.. take 1 bite and walk away :bigsmile: Im not gonna make it through easter at this rate :grumble:
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'll happily take the carmel bars for ya!!! I actually ate one of those last night! LOL It was worth it!

I'd share with friends/kids/whoever and get them gone! But then again I have the tendency to eat a 3# bag of M&Ms all by myself!
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I break my chocolate into small pieces and put them into small tupperware containers.

The idea is good as you can fulfil the taste you want but so damn easy to clear the container on the odd day but as long as there isn't much in there the damage can be slightly limited!

Might not work for everyone but something I did recently to reintroduce some choccy into my life!!
  • MaxJAshmore
    Options
    Thnx for the advice!!!
    Thinking I may have to slightly indulge then get up early and have an extra strong work out???

...and hope the rest of the family eat it all quickly lol...
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Cadbury's chocolate is ok but it's not awesome. The raw dark handmade chocolate I just sent my mum, one with cinnamon and one with mint and sweetened with dark agave is awesome. Just have a little now and then or give it away if you can't control it.

ew dark chocolate is disgusting

Nah dark is the way to go man, none of this sickly sweet milk chocolate nonsense. Give me that 80% with nibs bitter any day.

that's bitter garbage

In my mind if chocolate needs sweetening it defeats the point. Might as well just suck on a lemon instead..
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    Cadbury's chocolate is ok but it's not awesome. The raw dark handmade chocolate I just sent my mum, one with cinnamon and one with mint and sweetened with dark agave is awesome. Just have a little now and then or give it away if you can't control it.

ew dark chocolate is disgusting

This.

OP- I'll take those cream eggs and I'll enjoy every bite of them.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I really like and prefer dark chocolate now but it took some time to acquire a taste for it...now I tend to not even like milk chocolate generally, but I could live on those Cadbury creme eggs!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

I am suffering from extreme pms today. I kind of hate you just a little bit right now.

But if you keep all that in your house and do not eat it all today, you're a better woman than me!

Edit because I just realized that you said 60 cream eggs. To that I say, get it out of the house!!!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

I am suffering from extreme pms today. I kind of hate you just a little bit right now.

But if you keep all that in your house and do not eat it all today, you're a better woman than me!

Edit because I just realized that you said 60 cream eggs. To that I say, get it out of the house!!!

I'll take it, you've got like 90 days worth of chocolate for me. Make it last!
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    And that is UK Cadburys, not the stuff Hersheys tries to pass off as Cadbury here in the States.

Yeah, I'm a lot jealous right now, especially about the Creme eggs- UK ONES ARE THE BEST! I'll pay for shipping? ;)

But yeah, divy it out into servings you're okay with fitting into your daily plan. The reality for me is that I'd move healthy food aside to eat another Creme egg, can't say I'd recommend that exactly, but I ate three Creme eggs in a day once and UGH was that a stomach ache.

And maybe make a deal with yourself, too - you can have a piece after you go for a walk, or do some jumping jacks, or whatever. That helps me decide if I really want what's in front of me, too.

ENJOY it sounds like an awesome gift, and if you're sure you dont want them all, there are plenty of people who will help!
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just eat one serving, count your calories.

Repeat tomorrow, or later tonight, or right meow.

totally up to you!

Me, I would eat a serving everyday until it was gone, then ask for more!
    I'm sorry, but did you just say meow?
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options

totally up to you!

:laugh:
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hate milk chocolate. But then again I don't like sweet things at all. High quality dark chocolate is amazing though and actually not all that bad calorically.

Chocolate itself isn't sweet at all any more than coffee beans are sweet. That brand name milk chocolate barely has any chocolate in it...bleh.
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Cream eggs would be my downfall! Portion some out between your family- and label it with their names, take some into work and save yourself a portion per day for while. That's a lot of chocolate, and like others have said- if it's there in front of you it's harder to resist.
    Personally I'm a mindless eater, so if it was in the house it would be gone. Add all the calories up to shock you into the damage it could do to your calorie intake! Although.. in all seriousness... at least enjoy a little and budget it in so you don't feel deprived.
  • nik_nak_1983
    Options
    I have the same problem at work, believe me the novelty very quickly wears off and after the first couple it will become much less appealing!!!!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

totally up to you!

It would seem I did!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Have one a day or half a bar a day work it into your calories.
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options

totally up to you!

:laugh:
    Meow, what is so damn funny? Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?