been awhile but half way there

Options
so i started this journey like over 2 years ago..i was stuck at 160 after having my first child for years..slowly gained more and more weight reaching my max at 199.7. I was in shock..i did diets here and there, i use fitness pal once in a while but never really stuck with anything..then in october or 2011 i finally had a breast reduction and took skinny fiber and exercised and went from 185ish to 175..then i got pregnant with my second child and only gained 8 pounds the whole pregnancy, she was born healthy and big dispite what i gained...and after i had her i droped to 155ish. i was so excited..i hadnt been under that since 2006. then my divorce was finalized and we moved to iowa of all places and i started gainng weight again and now im back to 166...but ive lost 19 pounds since my last log in on here. im very motivated and i enjoy hearing everyones stories. :)

Replies

• sheenades0804
    sheenades0804 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Keep working hard and better yourself. I know being divorced has to been stressful but use that as encouragement that you can do this and accomplish what you need to. Just focus and keep logging and yes you may have bad days but still keep working for what you want. These stories on here make me feel like I can accomplish these goals as well. It's all in our head and we just have to do it!
  • Tuesday4422
    Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!