Changed my goals

Options
I reset my minimum calories to 1300 - from 1200 - I know I'm little, er, short but 1200 cals a day is not enough!:smile: on the days I don't work out.

I am just going to focus on getting an hour or more of cardio in at least 5 days a week and weight train 2 - 3 days a week....pretty much what I used to do. I plan to ignore the weight for now.

I *think* two months of that will get me back to where I was a year ago. However by this site I'll take five months to get there.... (:grumble: grumble grumble grumble five months over nine lousy pounds.)

Replies

• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I reset my minimum calories to 1300 - from 1200 - I know I'm little, er, short but 1200 cals a day is not enough!:smile: on the days I don't work out.

I am just going to focus on getting an hour or more of cardio in at least 5 days a week and weight train 2 - 3 days a week....pretty much what I used to do. I plan to ignore the weight for now.

I *think* two months of that will get me back to where I was a year ago. However by this site I'll take five months to get there.... (:grumble: grumble grumble grumble five months over nine lousy pounds.)
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1300 calories is still not that much. You will get there, we promise!! Good luck with your weightloss journey!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Thanks for encouragement.

The 0.4 lb per week goal loss just seems so insignificant (and slow) that I want to not look at weight loss as my goal. I want to focus on overall fitness and inches lost as my primary goal with the scale being lower on the priority list.