80lbs lost - progress photos inside!!

Options
124»

Replies

• LosingLadi
    LosingLadi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! Congratulations on your success .. thank you for being an inspiration to so many of us who are beginning our journey again!

:bigsmile:
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! You are an inspiration - thanks so much for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • ezzroller
    Options
    Hello Superhero ,
    Before you start your work outs and as soon as you finish,just use the E-zzroller foam roller ! It will help very good with,
    Improving your flexibility
    Also known as myofascial release, foam-rolling your muscles regularly will help increase flexibility in the muscle tissue,’ explains physiotherapist and author of Running Repairs Paula Coates (balancephysio.com). ‘You roll your body nice and slow with the foam roller e-zzroller until you find a tight tender spot in your muscle. Release this by rolling SLOW on the tender point, illicting a trigger point releases response that softens and lengthens the muscle and improves its range of motion. Do it before exercise to increase your circulation and make the muscles more receptive; and after, when your muscles are tired and looking for some TLC.
    This is what got me to the Foam Roller E-zzroller..
    You Go I know you can lose that last 44.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats amazing results I came here for some inspiration and you have give that to me. Thank you for sharing.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress to date... keep up the good work.
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Congratulations on your hard work, paying off!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference. Good job!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great job!!
  • hospitablegirl
    hospitablegirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can tell by your photos that your confidence has skyrocketed too! In your before pictures, you aren't even looking. You should be so proud. You have done an amazing job. Keep going!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Looks like the difference is MORE than 53 pounds!!! WOW, great job!! KEEP GOING!!
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    huge difference, way to go.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!