Day Two and Still New

Options
Yesterday I joined because this is the first time I am truly disgusted with myself. What happened after 40? I need to lose at least 10 lbs but I am more worried about the muscle that use to be there and now the really soft rolls that have replaced the muscle.

I am excited about day two and ready to workout a little more enthusiastically!

Thanks for the great posts, they helped get me through the first night.

:tongue:

Replies

• toby1234
    toby1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I joined because this is the first time I am truly disgusted with myself. What happened after 40? I need to lose at least 10 lbs but I am more worried about the muscle that use to be there and now the really soft rolls that have replaced the muscle.

I am excited about day two and ready to workout a little more enthusiastically!

Thanks for the great posts, they helped get me through the first night.

:tongue:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to ya!:flowerforyou:
  • toby1234
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome! I don't know what happens after 40, but it happens after 50, too., whatever it is. Goodluck on your journey. My body does not want to give up an ounce - it has been a fight since I started working on it last October. I average a little over a pound a month, and that is discouraging. Still, I am 13 pounds lighter, and thats better than being where I was.
  • toby1234
    Options
    Wow, 1 lb a month is better than gaining 2lb per month (my schedule over the last year). At this point I just want to stay focused and feel better!

84483.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter