Looking for an accountability partner

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm battling trying to lose weight. I'm looking for someone that would like to be my accountability partner, meaning I would have to check in with you one time daily letting you know I exercised. I'm not doing this very well on my own and was told this is helpful.

Thanks!

Replies

• lauraj1270
    Options
    I to have trouble and have a friend that I have to send what I do at the gym each day that I get there. And sometimes that can be hard for me to get to the gym with the weather here in NW Mt. And at home to deal with negativity so can't use the spouse as an accountable person for me. I'm not sure if I can help much but I do have the myfitnesspal app on my phone and other ways can be contacted just shoot me a message.
  • trlargen2
    Options
    Thank you! I'd love to join the groups on Facebook. Would you please send me the link?
  • nobunnies4u
    Options
    I think everyone should have one, I also need an accountability partner......
  • sally498
    sally498 Posts: 3
    Options
    I too need an accountability partner. I need someone who won't let me off the hook though! Someone a bit tough - eg,

Me " I missed circuits today because ... "

You "Never mind, do T25 DVD tonight. No excuse!!"

Anyone up for it? I have just downloaded the app but have no friends ;-) Anyone ?!!