Which fictional character(s) inspire you?

Options
13»

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    My inspiration comes from looking at old pictures of myself, NEVER wanna be that guy again
    For looks, i would want a body like this (altough i know it's never gonna happen)

joe-manganiello-picture.png

Of course it can happen. Train hard eat right lift heavy.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    1360175536_boba_fett_movie-oo2.jpg
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Any of the heroes from Bernard Cornwell's novels. I secretly wish I was a viking in the 9th century...
  • britta14
    britta14 Posts: 4
    Options
    SPIDERMAN also i think it'd be pretty rad to be skilled like black widow aaaannnd also cat woman. i just want off the wall gymnast-like parkour crazy self defense skills, IT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    god .. always good for a laugh.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Barry Allen aka the fastest man alive...The flash
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Atticus Finch
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Baby Doll from Sucker Punch!
    I'm desperate to cosplay her main outfit!

suckerpunch_zps1d005a74.jpg
    Doesn't look that hard to make.
  • Dedshot
    Dedshot Posts: 145
    Options
    You can probably guess.

Harley Quinn is also one of mine! I went as her for Halloween this last year, but I want to do it again, a lot better, when I can! She's my favourite character.

(Assuming it's Harley from your profile picture)

That is indeed Harley. She's a favorite of mine as well, and a huge inspiration to me in more ways than one. I might go as her for Halloween this year too! I've already got a Mistah J.
  • amg120
    amg120 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can probably guess.

Harley Quinn is also one of mine! I went as her for Halloween this last year, but I want to do it again, a lot better, when I can! She's my favourite character.

(Assuming it's Harley from your profile picture)

That is indeed Harley. She's a favorite of mine as well, and a huge inspiration to me in more ways than one. I might go as her for Halloween this year too! I've already got a Mistah J.

I love the idea of being really flexible and capable of gymnastics, so she's a cool character for that!