I wish there was a button to friend everybody..

Options
*Everybody as in everybody at ONCE. But there isn't and it's such a shame, because we're all in this together!! Add me, I'm the nicest thing ever so it's cool :)

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    O.o

I would send horrible emails to people daily if such button existed.
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    O.o

I would send horrible emails to people daily if such button existed.

And there's why they don't have that button. ;)
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend!!

I am woefully friend-deficient right now.
  • sheskimtastic
    Options
    My inbox would blow up so much if this button becomes a thing. I'm glad it doesn't exist
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    My inbox would blow up so much if this button becomes a thing. I'm glad it doesn't exist

I wouldn't doubt it. lol
  • sheskimtastic
    Options

I wouldn't doubt it. lol

:) I should just turn the friend emails off. I'm on here often enough
  • kbyebea
    kbyebea Posts: 30
    Options
    I had to think about this for a bit and I just got what you meant... dear lawd, I had to fix up my gmail so that MFP emails were filtered out to another inbox/tab. It's a good point though hahah.
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    Yeah, I'm on here almost as much as Facebook. Probably more useful. :)
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I wouldn't doubt it. lol

:) I should just turn the friend emails off. I'm on here often enough
    Okay, so.. Emails off. Check, already did.
    HOWEVER.. What do you do about the FRIENDS?! O.o
    See my problem? LOL
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    You might have to move. :)
  • kbyebea
    Options
    I don't get it, what's the problem with friends? I'm new to MFP forums/community obviously.... lol
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    I don't get it, what's the problem with friends? I'm new to MFP forums/community obviously.... lol

I"m assuming she's kidding. lol
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I had to think about this for a bit and I just got what you meant... dear lawd, I had to fix up my gmail so that MFP emails were filtered out to another inbox/tab. It's a good point though hahah.

Oh, thanks for the tip, wish I had thought of that

Scuttles away to set up filter
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    YOU try saying a meaningful good morning message to 150 people on your friendslist and then come back and tell me how many hours that took, zero copy pasting allowed! AND you have to remember their names. Okay, go! lol.
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    That's why I only allow 24 people in my "friend" zone. If you don't pull your weight, you're out. That's how I manage it. ;)
  • kbyebea
    Options
    YOU try saying a meaningful good morning message to 150 people on your friendslist and then come back and tell me how many hours that took, zero copy pasting allowed! AND you have to remember their names. Okay, go! lol.

All you have to do is post one message on your status and it gets across everyone, lol. Nah, but I know what you mean :p
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    and just how many spam entries from Indian love / black magic Baba can you handle in one morning?
  • fuzilojak
    Options
    and just how many spam entries from Indian love / black magic Baba can you handle in one morning?

Sounds like the title of a new thread. :)
  • kbyebea
    Options
    That's why I only allow 24 people in my "friend" zone. If you don't pull your weight, you're out. That's how I manage it. ;)

Ironically, I'm such an introvert, I only care for a few close friends, lmao. When it comes to work and everything else, well I guess that's where I switch to extroversion. But I don't know.. the internet is just... different. :ohwell:
  • fuzilojak
    Options

Ironically, I'm such an introvert, I only care for a few close friends, lmao. When it comes to work and everything else, well I guess that's where I switch to extroversion. But I don't know.. the internet is just... different. :ohwell:

Yeah, it's a lot easier to be yourself.