Holiday 150 mile Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• wlkn4him
    wlkn4him Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    +7 mile run this morning...1.5 miles to go.
  • wlkn4him
    Options

Back to the gym tonight and...I'm finished!!!
    +6.5 on elliptical and 1.5 walk on treadmill to get it DONE!

Woohoo!!!!!!
  • izobel
    izobel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo indeed!! Congratulations Chrissy and I am so happy to also have made it. OK so 150km is not 150 miles but I did just start December 07 and it has motivated me greatly. Thanks everyone. And thanks to Doug who started the challenge but has disappeared??

Merry Christmas and all the very very best for 2011 to everyone. Stay motivated and stay safe - Isobel
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Back to the gym tonight and...I'm finished!!!
    +6.5 on elliptical and 1.5 walk on treadmill to get it DONE!

Woohoo!!!!!!

Alright!!!! Congrads! Great inspiration. I have kids that I had watched for a few days and fell off track. However, I am confident that I will complete the challenge also. I don't like to fall back on my words, and the walking challenge is really helping me to reach my physical goal.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Tickerfactory has not been working well, and I finally catched my last miles. Guess I won't rely on that website very much.
    Had walked the following miles:
    Friday: 4.3
    Saturday: 2.25
    This morning: 1
    Weekend total: 7.55

Walked 57.59 and have 42.41 miles remaining
  • wlkn4him
    Options
    Merry Christmas! Congrats Izobel! Keep it up Esorcel...you're amazing and will finish this challenge!
  • esorcel
    Options
    Merry Christmas! Congrats Izobel! Keep it up Esorcel...you're amazing and will finish this challenge!

Thanks for the motivation! I am glad the few of us have stuck to this challenge. It's very worth it!

I walked 3 miles this morning, and will hopefully have the time for more later today.

Walked 60.59 and have 39.51 remaining.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Had walked another 2.9 miles tonight, for a total of 63.49. Have another 36.51 miles remaining.

exercise.png
  • esorcel
    Options
    Walked 1 mile during lunch yesterday, 2 miles on the elliptical machine after work, and 2 miles this morning for a total of 5 additional pounds. May not complete this challenge because I have more motivation doing a challenge with other people, but I am interested in seeing how far I will go before this month ends, and the next walking challenge begins.

exercise.png
  • esorcel
    Options
    Added 3 miles on the elliptical machine this evening.

exercise.png