hey im new :)

Options
hey everyone im new to this ive struggled with my weight but now i need to kick myself into touch because i have polysestic overy syndrome so i need to loose weight for my health.

please add me as a friend and help me alone my travel id really appreciate it

haley :)

Replies

• thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd be very happy to help you out. :flowerforyou:
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    hey everyone im new to this ive struggled with my weight but now i need to kick myself into touch because i have polysestic overy syndrome so i need to loose weight for my health.

please add me as a friend and help me alone my travel id really appreciate it

haley :)

you will get very few responses on here at this hour. I suggest you put up some kind of profile pic and put another request like this out in about 6 or 7 more hours. Good luck on your journey.
    Remember that it is your journey, if you want success.......PROVE IT!!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome!!

Anyone else, feel free to add me as well. I am active on MFP and I like to motivate and support others. :flowerforyou:
    Have a great day!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    I am here for motivational support! Feel free to add me if you want to get started!
  • sarahbellum09
    sarahbellum09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and I need support!! Good luck on your journey!!! ANYONE ELSE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!
  • queenofozfitness
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been here for a short while, maybe a year or so, but I'm active every day. :)

Shelby