Petite framed women 5'5" and under friends wanted!

Options
124»

Replies

• One2Run
    One2Run Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5'5", 43 yo, small frame, here. I've lost most of my weight through deficit and running. I started in Jul 2012 and took a few diet breaks (last summer, and this past Christmas) so have re-lost 5lbs a few times within this time period.

SW 132
    CW 112
    GW 110 ish

I'm not really sure what I want my GW to be since I am at a medically healthy weight. I am currently doing T25 to help tone, and will be starting NROLFW after this, while training for my next half marathon in October.

I got a fitbit in March, and love it. I'm fairly obsessed with my stats, but most of all, I like that it helps me understand my TDEE a bit better.
  • mrslstage
    mrslstage Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll go...

5'4"
    SW: 252
    CW: 160
    GW: 126

Just recently started walking daily to help get these last 30ish lbs off.

Feel free to add!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am just about 5'5.
    SW:139
    CW:131-133
    GW: 110

Wanting to get into a size 1-2 in pants, right now I am in a 3-4 and hate it.
    A 1 might seem small, but it works for the type of body that i have!
    Feel free anyone to add me.!
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    5'3" & small frame here. I have spine problems but found weight training exercises I can do (it can be done!) --carefully--& am very surprised to learn I love it! It must be endorphins--I start sweating & heart pounding & feel fully alive :heart: I keep upping the weight as soon as it starts to get easy & going until I care barely do the last couple of reps. Starting weight was 180 lbs., & now am a little under 120 (goal wt), although I didn't start lifting until about halfway to goal. I do other exercises (Body Flex & some Callanetics), alternating days with the lifting (& doing some between lifting sets), but I really love the adjustable weight dumbbells. No more being sad over not being able to run any more, never would have thought it but now lifting is just as fun as running used to be (get exercise high, feel challenged, feel good afterward too, plus seeing results, what's not to love?).

Add me (anyone :smile: ) if you like, I'm older than most of you but then, that goes to show if I can do it, anyone can do it. I love MFP, learned so many useful things & it's so nice making all kinds of diverse friends with kindred souls. I really love hearing your stories (ALL y'alls' :wink: )
  • rachelguy
    rachelguy Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 22, 5'3 and 148lbs. GW is 120. Feel free to add me :)
  • mandykinnunen
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am 5'4", currently 5 months pregnant... I understand what you mean about a small amount of weight REALLY showing! My starting and GW post prego is 115, current weight 128, and people keep telling me I'm getting too big! People suck...
    A book and exercise regimen that has helped me tone up was Lorna Kleidman's Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women. She includes great illustrations of each exercise, and the variety is nice! Kettlebells are great, too because you get a full body workout with just a few different maneuvers.
    Looking forward to getting back in shape!! Good luck to you all!
  • NadiaGH
    NadiaGH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I say I'm 5'2" for convenience sake, but don't really reach the 5'2" mark. I'm 5' & 1.75". Nevertheless, I had maintained my weight at 118lbs for a long time, even dropped down to 115 (which I wasn't happy with - couldn't tell me and a 15 yo apart), but in the last 2 years, I've miserably noticed my weight creep up to 123, then to 127, now at 130. I'm am so desperate to get back into my jeans from two years ago, so I joined MFP last night. Today was the first day I consumed 1500+ cals after a VERY LONG time, and almost feel sick, but I realized this is what I have to do based on the magic formula.

Anyways, feel free to add me! Hopefully we can learn from one another during our journey!

HT: 5'2"
    CW: 130
    GW: 120
    UGW: 118

:-D
  • redapple22
    Options
    Hey there. I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I have been struggling with my weight since high school. I once was under 100 lbs at 5 ft 1/2 inch. Now, I'm under 150 and am shocked as to how much weight I've gained.

I've been using Myfitnesspal and have noticed a bit of weight loss. My body is truly out of whack, so I'm sure that has helped the lbs add on.

CW: 148
    GW: 125
    UGW:120
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is active either. I am 5 ft 2 3/4 inches. I have been yo yoing my entire adult life. However as a child I was very very thin, had no interest in food.

I would love to be friends with other petite women. I am not even sure what my goal weight should really be.
  • vegkitten
    vegkitten Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 104 pounds. I'll go add you! I've only recently been logging, but you can check out my food and exercise log.