New Years Jumpstart. Who's in?

Options
We all have healthy resolutions we want to start on January 1st. But why wait? I decided it starts today 12-26-10. There are no more food temptations the hustle and bustle are over and I really don't do anything for new years eve anyways...so It is time to start up healthy eating and exercising like I used to/ Who else wantsa to take a "JUMPSTART" with me?????

Replies

• Manda1987
    Options
    I'm in on a jumpstart!

I'm on vacation right now until the 3rd, but I'm using the warm weather as a reason to build some healthy habits over the next week or so. Lots of walking, tracking my calories and trying to refuse the extra food my parents keep trying to push on me... LOL!

It's hard to stay on track in the United States... all the portions are huge. My mother and I actually split an IHOP breakfast, and it was still too much food. I'm tracking, though, so I hope I stay within my limits.
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    No time like the present!
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Count me in :smile:
  • jenn50
    jenn50 Posts: 81
    Options
    im in
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • blimpster
    Options
    I'm in, just got back from the gym, first time in abut 2 months!!! Proud of myself. :happy:
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I kept working out as much as possible but it's all the extra treats that did me in!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Totally in~Thanks for the challenge! Exercised today and heading for another Christmas celebration....but now I have extra cals to play with!

Check in later all....