Made it through Christmas!!!!

Options
I did it!!! I made it through Christmas without gaining any weight!!!! I am so excited!! I actually lost .6 pounds!!! Must have been the exercise of running everywhere!!! Just thought I would share the exciting news!!!!

Replies

• dcmiles37
    dcmiles37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU, THAT'S QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT:blushing:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    yay good job...:laugh:
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    Way to go. :happy: I made it through christmas without gaining any weight, but also didn't lose any.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    GREAT!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That 's fantastic. I actually gained 5 since Thanksgiving week, but i'm OK with that.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Great!!! I was also able to post a loss, 1.2lbs down from yesterday morning.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    yes, never underestimate the adrenaline effect when you have to fight thru the last minute crowds! lol
    i know there's mall shopping the in exercise section<G>
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    thanks for all the encouragement!!!!
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I think this is a pretty big deal. Congrats. I was pretty worried myself as I allowed myself to eat well at a party on Thursday and at lunch on Sat. I worked hard to try to balance it and came out pretty much on track. It was a great relief. I envisioned a horrible weight gain and a loss of ability to control myself.

It was distressingly easy to indulge in some things that have been on the lowest end of my consumption for many months. But I think I'm okay.

Perhaps we are gaining more control than we are aware of.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!