the scale hasnt budged!

Options
Today is 22 days since I started mfp. I was lossing weight up intell a week and a half ago.
Please, any help to jump start my weight loss would be much appreciated.
I'm 5'1 and at 163lbs.
I work out when I can but a foot/ankle injury keeps me down. (I have had this injury months before starting mfp)

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing. Does it happen to be your TOM? I've lost 4 pounds since Monday 'by the scale' but not a thing in the 2 weeks before. The body is annoying - things like stress, hormones, etc. mask the real results temporarily.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    A week and a half isn't a plateau. Keep going.
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ^^^ yes....keep doing what you're doing! I lost consistently for 4 weeks, then my scale said I gained 1 pound last week lol. I know I didn't, but the body is an annoying creature sometime. Give it another 2-3 more weeks, and then if there is 0 change, maybe things need adjusting.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Weightloss isn't linear. Patience
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    800 and 1000 calorie days aren't good, either.
    keep logging consistent and as accurate as possible. that'll help us help you if you still haven't lost in a few weeks.

...you only started logging food on 3/21. It's gonna take time.

Also, with only 30lbs to go, change your goal in MFP to 1lb.. not 2. Faster =/= healthier or lasting.

Right now, there are lots of gaps in your diary.. and it just doesn't look like it will be sustainable long term...
  • LAduke91
    LAduke91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help y'all! I'll keep going and hopefully that scale moves!