Another newcomer

Options
Hello,
I'm new and not used to forums .. I just went back to WW but am counting on MFP as really good tool and diary etc. I've gained my weight back after a year if 'Tomorrow I'll start again'. I've been really struggling and know I'm unable to do it without support. I keep bingeing. I really would like to just get through even a few days without bingeing. Something wrong with me I think. Anyway I. Trying again. Thanks

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome!
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 and i was 172lbs and my current weight is 154lbs. I still have around 35lbs to lose. I dont do diets as they never work so i eat anything within reason. I have an open diary that i log in everyday for mfps to look for ideas etc. I always like to give good motivation and support for all mfps. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey to fitness????????
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me ! We all have our moments of indulgence its just a matter of bouncing back :) I have a bit to go but love to to support MFP as much as I can. Im 36 and I was 213 lbs and Im down to 194 and trying to get there.