Back on the Wagon!!

Options
Hi guys! I'm Chrissie, I joinned back in Sept and I LOVE MyFitnessPal. com because I can find the nutitional value for almost everything and it is such an easy tool to use, unfortunately the holidays have gotten the best of me and I was a slacker :( I am back on the wagon and this time IT IS FOR GOOD!! I may need a little encouragement this time around. I just burned a whole crap-load of calories doing my new Zumba video..LOVE IT! Wish me luck and best of luck to all of you!

Replies

• Baby_Belles
    Options
    I love my Zumba classes! They are so much fun and such a workout! Congrats for getting back on the wagon :} and good luck to you!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats! I slacked these last couple days as far as work outs..but...today I started Barry's Boot Camp that my mom gave me cuz after it sittin around for a few years, she realized she isn't gon do it. :laugh: So let's get too it. It's worth feeling healthy and strong instead of fat and full and tired and bleh :sick: . We can do this!! Good luck and Congrats! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • klw14
    klw14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem over the holidays. I am a college students and live away from home, so I have gotten into my own routine. Being home has posed a huge challenge for me! Too many treats/fattening meals around for me to portion control myself :/ I however too have decided that today needs to be the day to turn it around! I hope we are both successful!

I did a zumba class once and loveeeed it! I hate having to leave home to go though, so that was a barrier to my success. I received the zumba wii game for Christmas and am excited to try it out!
  • credford
    credford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement guys...so far so good on day one :)