hello from Queensland Australia

Options
Hello,I have just joined up MFP .I have quite a bit of weight to lose and this will keep me accountable.I am keen to get started as I have been overweight most of my life.I joined to get motivation and make some new friends and get tips and support.:smile: and make some lasting friendships.I aim to track everyday.and probably will slip up occasionally.
I have never set goals before,my 1st goal is to lose 10% and I promise I take each day as it comes and not to beat up on myself too much,Today I begin my new journey to a healthier me..

Replies

• jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Boards! Good luck to you!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome from California! I would like to be your friend and help support you. :smile:
    I visited Queensland, just last year to see a family member. I loved my trip there, its a very beautiful country.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've got one thing on my bucket list...and that is to get to Queensland some day. :-)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new goals ....... eat healthy at each meal, move more each day ....... it may feel weird at first, but keep doing it & it will all soon become a very good habit. Friend me if you'd like .......

Hope you aren't having to deal with that bad weather down there :noway:

Mary Ann in New York
  • mrsmeema
    mrsmeema Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all for a warm welcome.Yes Queensland is beautiful one day but perfect the next.!!!Where I am living the weather is fantasic unfortunately not so for the north..

Where abouts in Queensland did you visit mandybear?
    Thank you jlynn.

Day 2 ...Will post later in the day :yawn:
  • helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Sydney, welcome to mfp, you can add me for support if you like. :)
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Woohoo another Aussie! Welcome :) I'm from Melbourne.
  • dontdreamit
    dontdreamit Posts: 223
    Options
    Hello! I had to comment because I'm also from the sunshine state!
    Good luck on your fitness journey :)