I Need Motivated Fitnesspal friends

Options
Hello,

The only reason I'm posting this morning is because I'm looking to meet new motivated and determined people to be on my friend list. I just recently cleaned it out, seems like no one logs anymore or even gets on for that matter. Plus ever since they added the like button everybody "likes" everything, but a few encouraging words can a long way!

Feel free to add me roserosey1993@gmail.com you can find me easily by email, hope you have a fantastic FIT DAY (:

Replies

• ezyesta
    ezyesta Posts: 7
    Options
    Ditto, some of my friends haven't logged on in three months and others when they do it is for a day only.. It would be nice to have some motivational friends.
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log everyday, post statuses, and comment on other statuses :flowerforyou:
  • nmpx
    nmpx Posts: 76
    Options
    add me :)
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Most of my friends haven't logged in for months
  • Poshyankee
    Poshyankee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Girl I hear you on this one. Add me I log on daily. My email address is mitchell.jasharondra@gmail.com:smile:
  • treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there im 30 from uk. I log in everyday and have an open diary. I also like to motivate and support all my mfps. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey to fitness ????????
  • buckistau
    buckistau Posts: 13
    Options
    add me pls ????????
  • roserosey1993
    roserosey1993 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I be adding you today! (:
  • roserosey1993
    Options
    I just wanted to take time and thank each and every one of you ladies, for taking the time to post on my topic. I have went through and sent out request for each one of you. May you all have a blessed day and I look forward to watching your progress. (:
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily :)
  • tinileak92
    Options
    Hey! I'm Christina, I have started using my fitness pal to get healthy and lose some weight.. Recently got diagnosed with a condition called IIH and I want to lose weight and kick its *kitten*! :) I am currently 218 pounds and my long term goal is to be 154 pounds. Need to lose 64lb.. Feel free to add me I am also looking to build my MFP friends list!
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log daily, feel free to add :)
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends to help encourage me! Feel free to add me too! :)(Anyone who wants another friend can add me as well!)
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Same here. I don't want this to be like facebook! This is a place for encouraging others. Please feel free to add. :)
  • roserosey1993
    Options
    Hello,

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thanks for taking the time and replying to the post foremost!

Everyone that requested a add, I just recently added you, and tried to send everyone a message to go along with it!

If I missed you by chance feel free to shoot me a request and I'd love to have you on board with me!

Night!
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    I added you :) I log every day and post status updates too.
  • JulianB1980
    JulianB1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've recently started logging daily and will be very active from a support standpoint (helps me stay on track even more). Feel free to add me. Will be kicking off a serious work-out/nutrition plan in a week!
  • Beautemps
    Options
    I also need some friends for motivation, please add me
    :flowerforyou: