creative types?

Options
Hi everyone
This is my first time here though I have read the forums periodically. I started my weight loss journey last year when I bought a treadmill. I lost four and a half stone using weight watchers but gained a stone back over the very extended Christmas period. I have ditched weight watchers in favour of here and I'm now consuming much more fruit and veg in the way of a morning veg smoothie. Ideally I want to drop the stone I've gained back, plus another couple.

I'm a writer and I wondered if there were any other creative types on here I can buddy with? I need all the motivation I can get!!!

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I don't really consider it too creative, but I used to write as a hobby :tongue:
    MY writing, not writing in general!!

Currently I make beaded and wire jewelry, and if the family thing doesn't work out for us, I'm hoping to go to school in preparation for starting a small business.
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm creative in many ways...though it doesn't help that some of it involves baking. :) I'm not overly artistic in the eyes of others haha but I motivate myself through writing affirmations and listening to music. Feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I write a lot.... I have a blog (see my profile for the address and details) and I write fiction. And I also write a lot of tl;dr posts on this forum :laugh:
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm creative and very quirky so if no one minds that, I would love to be friends!
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm make jewelry and do craft projects...
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    designer/writer here! I sent a friend request.
  • Bloodyrose82
    Options
    Yay, you guys sound great. Adding you all.
  • mcjessi11
    Options
    I've always loved writing, mainly fictional/fantasy type stuff, and some poetry. :) Wish I could do it for a living! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm an actress/writer/producer!!