1200 net calories a day. Success stories/ friends please

Options
Hi all,

Just starting out here and am doing the recommended 1200 calories per day. I exercise around 3-4 times per week, drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruit and veg. I have lost around 6lbs so far. I am a 5 '2' female and weigh 170 lbs. if anyone is in the same sort of situation, I would love some support in the coming months as I'm getting married in septet next year and will not be a fat bride!! Thanks all :) xx

Replies

• Inkymycat
    Inkymycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello i lost my first 40 pounds with no exercise doing something called reboot with Joe. It was mainly about juicing but I used a vitamix instead. I lost my 40 pounds fast. I am now using My Fitness Pal to loose my last 25 pounds. I tried to do 1400 calories a day and burned about 800-1000 calories doing cardio. Even though I stayed within the 1400 calories a day and did not re eat my calories I burned i was still not loosing weight.

I have since changed my calories to around 1800 and will see if that helps. I've been told by several people that I am not eating enough food and that my body is storing my calories since I don't feed it enough. I will try this new approach and see what happens.

Add me as a friend as I need more:D