Thats it I'm fed up the flab is going!!

Options
:D hi everybody I'm 22 (23 on January 16th), I'm from Boston, in the UK, I have 3 children my eldest is 3 and my youngest two are twins and were 1 on October 16th, I currently weigh 13st 5lb/187lbs and i'm 5'6". :frown:
I was lucky not to pile on the pounds during pregnacy both times but after my babies were born thats when i've put it on i guess i've maybe put on 14lbs/1stone or more since having the twins I put on a stone after my eldest too, and its really getting me down now. I had a goal to have lost my weight for christmas so i could surprise everyone in a nice sexy dress but that didnt happen unfortunately and every year i say im gonna lose my weight as i've always been on the chubby side, this year will be the year i'm definitely gonna do it though. I'm currently at college doing an Access to higher education course so i can get in to University Septemeber 2011 hopefully and become a midwife, thats when ideally i would like to have lost 45 lbs/3 stone, or most of it but i'm giving myself till the end of 2011 really to lose it all. I've had the app on my iPhone for quite a whlie but havent really used it to its full potential and i hadnt logged on using to computer until a few days ago i really wish i had ive missed so much this is an amazing site reading some of the success stories has really motivated me further to shift those pounds so heres to a slimmer future :happy:

Natalie

Replies

• downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This really is a great companion, the people on here are all wonderful and very helpful. Just keep coming back everyday, logging in those calories and your exercise. If you work it, it works! I finally made up my mind as well. I have another 137 pounds to go, a long journey ahead but you have to start somewhere. I know it can be a it frustrating but hang in there and take it one day at a time. You can get really great support here. Good luck to you.
    Denise
  • carreycat
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on the site for only a couple days and everyone here is so supportive. I find that knowing that every time I log a workout or complete a day of the food log really seems to motivate me to do it. Good luck! You can do it! :flowerforyou:

Cathy
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Hi Natalie and welcome to MFP, you can absolutely do this, and look amazing for Christmas 2011, it won't take you long to lose the weight; but it's good to take your time. We're all here to support and help you. Good luck on your weight loss journey, don't let it get you down, you have a whole site full of people for support if you need it :-)