Just pulled the plug on Weight Watchers...

Options
I have been using MFP and WW together for awhile. I have been a weight watcher on and off again for YEARS....and I always wanted to be successful on the program, but never stuck with it for long enough to see results. I have not been to a meeting in several weeks so I decided I would save myself the monthly weight watchers fee and commit to My Fitness Pal.

I am looking forward to further success with MFP!

Replies

• kinni101
    kinni101 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hiya!

I use to do Slimming world. Yes it works for others, for me on the 8 weeks i lost approx one stone. I put it all back on in 4 weeks
    I tried again, and i kept failing. Mentally though you would hope a pound or two per week! I would get lucky if i loose that much now with the gym!

But atleast we are trying and like you said somethings don't work for some people (i am one of those people )x
  • sammyJo836
    sammyJo836 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both. I use ww just for a weigh in place (and yes I know I could weigh myself) & somewhere to buy some of the yummy stuff they use. It's nice to stay for the chat even though I count calories & don't bother with points! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • servicedograiser
    servicedograiser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I pulled the plug on WW in March. I found MFP was so much more helpful and I really enjoy the encouragement everyone gives on here. Add me as a friend if you would like. Good luck!
  • soospickle
    soospickle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck with MFP! You'll be great! :)