Fruit.

2»

Replies

• etscher
    etscher Posts: 41 Member
    Fresh mango!
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    I got a really nice container of kiwis at Costco the week before last. Some were ripe and ready to eat right away, and some are only getting ripe now. I've been having two with my breakfast most days lately. Over 100% of my daily recommendation of vitamin C!
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    I like most fruits, but peaches, mangoes and raspberries are my favorites =).
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Strawberries and apples.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Clementines and apples.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Lately I've been really liking thin sliced apples with cinnamon, but my all time favorite is strawberries. Preferably dipped in Splenda.
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    The only ones I really eat nowadays are bananas & apples. I LOVE fruit but I live alone & it goes bad so quickly. I've had my fair share of fruit go to waste in my 3 years living alone. It makes me sad.
  • bananas and blood oranges are the best
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    I have tomatos with practically everything, (they're technically a fruit). I adore them, and when they're sun dried... :smooched: I also love mangoes (preferably frozen), dates, pineapples, bananas, red or black grapes (also preferably frozen) and sweet, sweet, sweet red apples. :glasses:
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    red delicious apples and bartlett pears
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    When their in season peaches and plums....... really been wanting a juicy, sweet peach... summer hurryyyy... lol

Always have bananas and lately strawberries as well. Still does not compare to my peaches or plums...lol
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Lately strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe and bananas lol
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    Strawberries, grapes, and mango's...Nom nom nom <3

omgheavan_zps73a73c75.jpg
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    OH. And banana's! ---> andbananas_zpsb62d826d.gif

omgg_zps105a20ff.gif
  • jcraig10