Options
Noogynoogs
Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
What is your fav way to spend a Sunday?

Replies

• kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Sleeping, I should add I get off work at 7am on sunday mornings, then church at 9am.
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    Me too, in bed typing away at the moment. With coffee and. Crumpet on my bed lol
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    lol im still at work 3.5 more hours yay
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    Don't work too hard :)
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A lie in, a nice breakfast, a lazy walk in the countryside and then a Sunday roast dinner. Later on it's a snuggle on the sofa and a good film to wind down before Monday comes round!
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Afternoon nap, leisure walk at parks/beaches, preparing and cooking Chinese/Indian foods ^_^
  • KMC1012
    KMC1012 Posts: 20
    Options
    A big bowl of oatmeal, filled with banana, peanut butter, dates and spices (my sunday treat), a long yoga practice and a good book
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    sweat pants and DVDs
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I start of by doing my weight training routine and then instead of the normally intense cardio I go for a walk trough the green parts of town. Love sundays!
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    Love walking on Sunday :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    waking up next to my love, and cuddling with him for awhile. after that, it doesn't matter what happens. if i've started my sunday like this, it's guaranteed to be a favorite :heart:
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Cuddling my lil doggy for a few hours in the morning. Cooking breakfast from scratch (don't have that luxury throughout the week with work), walking to the gym, gym time, coming home to my lil doggy who I then take out for a long walk brisk walk in the park.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Hangover.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Good question. Going to see a matinee movie, having lunch somewhere with the family and going for a long walk after. None of which is going to happen today I'm afraid (except the walk).
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Lazy.
  • kilsafari
    kilsafari Posts: 61
    Options
    Right now my weekends consist of working for a good 15 hours each day.... college finals are horrible.
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    Worth it :)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Watching football! Oh, wait....
  • Merlex
    Merlex Posts: 10
    Options
    Hanging out with the family at Disneyland! but im working for another 7 hours :(