Not Sure If This Counts...

jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
But this morning, whilst getting ready for Church, I noticed that my belt was just too loose? Huh? I actually had to have the most beautiful woman I know punch in a couple of new holes for me, to make it fit snug again! Please tell me that leather doesn't stretch like old skin, or blue jeans.

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    But this morning, whilst getting ready for Church, I noticed that my belt was just too loose? Huh? I actually had to have the most beautiful woman I know punch in a couple of new holes for me, to make it fit snug again! Please tell me that leather doesn't stretch like old skin, or blue jeans.
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Of course that counts! Way to good! I'm sure it was an awesome feeling!
    Keep up the good work!!!! :drinker:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Yea! Isn't it wonderful to discover that you've lost inches! Way to go and keep it up!!:happy:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Leather may stretch, but not enough for a new hole to be needed!

Good work!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Save that belt! I lost over 100# three years ago and one of my most prized possessions is my belt with about 13" of holes most of which I had to make. And if your like me there was a whole lot stickin' out in front of the belt when I started that didn't even get counted.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!