Just joined, looking for friends.

Options
Hi everyone

My name is Danielle and I live in the UK.

My reason for joining is that I've put on half a stone since starting my job last September (and as a petite 5"3 person this has really shown on my frame...!) so I've decided to starting logging in here to hold myself accountable before it gets out of hand/goes any further.

I go the gym regularly etc, it's just all the work drinks, work food, chocolate from work stress which is the issue! Looking to lose about 15lbs. I've set myself a goal of losing 10 of these by 24th June.

I'd like some friend with OPEN diaries (as mine is), who will help motivate me/critique my food diary and in return I am happy to do the same :)

Replies

• emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just.joined a few days ago. I also have an open diary and I am trying to lose 15lbs. I want to get back into shape after having my babies. I am also looking for friends for support and encouragement. :)
  • ElizabethIrish
    ElizabethIrish Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request - everyone is welcome to friend me too and I keep my diary open!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi to both of you!!! I joined up here two years ago and I'm always looking for new friends. I'm in Canada, and my diary is always open so you can take a look at mine anytime!!! Add me on to your list if you like!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arb7722
    arb7722 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been on MyFitnessPal for a while, but I've recently started looking for new friends for motivation. My competitive side is much more willing to motivate me to eat better and exercise if I see other people sticking to their plans. Feel free to friend me; my diary is open.
  • lilz88
    lilz88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi i have joined tonight and looking for motivation and friends feel free to add :) x
  • markredgrift1981
    Options
    UK based as well (Sth Yorkshire) feel free to add :)
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Burnley in Lancashire and always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me ????
  • detarrevo
    detarrevo Posts: 45
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I know it says I've been here since Jan 2013 but I've really only just started taking my diet seriously.
    Been at it for just a couple weeks and I can always use more supportive friends.
  • Dianamarie91
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're also looking for support! Looking to lose about 40 lbs (long term) and I am very motivated to reach my goals (both short term and long term).
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, welcome to mfp!!
  • Dianamarie91
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) the more support the better
  • x19amanda
    Options
    I used fitnesspal 9mths ago with great success but eventually fell off track and have gained 12lbs back. I'd love to have some friends on here for inspiration. Let's add each other☺️
  • rubystar2
    Options
    HI Im new here too.

Ive got around 26 kilos to loose so Im also open to help and positive feedback!

Ive gained 20kgs since starting my new job, attributed to sitting all day vs my old job which was very active!

Im a little nervous about this... I almost died when I weighed in, as I honestly didnt think I weighed that much!

Well Im around three days in and feel fine...
  • magsondeck
    Options
    Hi, I'm brand new as well!

I've lost significant amounts of weight several times with lots of different methods but have gained it all back and more each time, mostly because I have never really gone about things in a healthy way. I want to do things differently this time, so here I am! I know nothing about MFP so any advice/new friends are welcome! Let's do this :)
  • Doctordevhill
    Doctordevhill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been a member on and off for awhile I think it works best with other people, please feel free to add me :D
  • abaumann123
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    I log in every day and my diary is open to all friends. Anyone feel free to add me. I need support and will help in any way I can.