76lbs to go...

Options
Hello

I am a 21 year old female looking to loose a total of 79lb, i have already lost 3lbs and i still have a long way to go... I would really appreciate the support and motivation! Also some healthy alternatives to sweets would be great as sugar is my downfall :,(

Add me :)

Replies

• mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm looking for new friends that are active everyday:)
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been on here just over a year and it's the best thing I've ever done!

Please feel free to add me, I will try and support and motivate as much as I can

Jan ????
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Gl, ^_^ 20years old and trying to drop 60 total. I'll add you
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and working towards a 71lb goal. I make sugar free jelly to help with sweet cravings. Hartley's is only 32cals a pint and then I'll usually add some pineapple/ mandarin :)
  • chineyeyekhas
    chineyeyekhas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey

Thank you for the suggestion i'll deffo try that out!
  • chineyeyekhas
    chineyeyekhas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey

That would be great, Thank you!

Khaschén
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! Kinda in the same boat as you; 23 years old, 35lbs-ish to lose.
    Try not to completely cut out the nice things that you like, just eat them in strict moderation. If you completely cut them out then when you do get to your goal and you eat normally again your body might not have learned moderation properly.
    I'm a complete sweet-tooth too, but I've just been buying a small chocolate bar when I literally 'need' it, not keeping any in the house.
    After two weeks of watching what I eat I've found that sweet things actually taste so much sweeter than they used to! Strawberries are my new favourite, and if you can buy Alpro Soya plain yoghurt it goes a treat with fruit!

Gonna add you as a fellow newbie! x
  • SkyRep
    SkyRep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you should be losing at least 4-5 lbs a week if you want to lose that much in a reasonable amount of time