Pizza Party

Options
I have a pizza party to go to on Tuesday and everybody has to bring something to share. mom and I are making brownie's. I have to pay $3.50 for 2 slices of pizza and pop. I still have to pay even if I don't eat the pizza and pop. What do I do?? I dont want to mess up everything I worked for.

Replies

• wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Make the calories fit into your daily goal and enjoy the pizza....

Or-

Pay and don't eat....
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Is it good pizza? If yes eat it. have fun.
  • cassanova792
    Options
    Account for the calories and enjoy the pizza party!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Make the calories fit into your daily goal and enjoy the pizza....

^^This
  • MichaelRobinson1994
    MichaelRobinson1994 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Make the Pizza fit as has been said, or if you have a 'cheat meal' allocated every week or however often, just re-locate it to your pizza party?
  • JKDLady
    JKDLady Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Why take brownies? Why not take a salad. Have one slice of pizza and some salad. Drink water - maybe take some lemons with you. I'm sure you can easily make a slice of pizza work for you. Just count the calories.

Hope you have fun!
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I signed up for brownies. I just wont have any lol.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Eat the pizza, eat the brownies, enjoy yourself! 2 slices of pizza and a brownie are very easy to fit into a day, I have similar a few times a month.

I just finished eating fried pickles, a pulled pork sandwich, with Guinness battered onion rings... and will be eating at least 1/2 a pint of Gelato shortly and I will still continue to lose weight.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I have a pizza party to go to on Tuesday and everybody has to bring something to share. mom and I are making brownie's. I have to pay $3.50 for 2 slices of pizza and pop. I still have to pay even if I don't eat the pizza and pop. What do I do?? I dont want to mess up everything I worked for.
    What exactly did you work for that eating 2 slices of pizza going to mess up all of it?
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza pretty much every Friday. I make sure it fits my macros and account for it. If you dont give somewhere you are going to make yourself miserable. You gotta live! Have the pizza and the brownie. Enjoy every bite then go about the rest of the week like normal. Its one day. One day is not going to destroy you.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    log the pizza first and then build the rest of your day around it so that you are at maintenance or still in a deficit and have fun …

i had pizza and beer thursday night and I still maintained my deficit...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Why take brownies? Why not take a salad. Have one slice of pizza and some salad. Drink water - maybe take some lemons with you. I'm sure you can easily make a slice of pizza work for you. Just count the calories.

Hope you have fun!
    I cried a little as I read this post^^^

OP, eat your pizza, drink your pop, eat the brownie. Go home and don't dwell on it. The next day do nothing different. Go about your normal eating and exercise routine. What good is it to be on this journey if we can eat a slice or 2 or a brownie. Or a Bison cheeseburger, double fries and servings of Gelato like I did yesterday. Don't allow this lifestyle to consume you and have you worrying about 1 slice of pizza that's 3 days away. I also type this as I'm about to leave training, and stop and pick up a slice on my way home.

this….
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Eat a little less the day before or go for a longer workout. Then enjoy the two slices of pizza if you like pizza. It will not destroy what you've worked for if you plan for it accordingly.
  • Harrisonsauntie2005
    Harrisonsauntie2005 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Hope you have fun!
    I cried a little as I read this post^^^

OP, eat your pizza, drink your pop, eat the brownie. Go home and don't dwell on it. The next day do nothing different. Go about your normal eating and exercise routine. What good is it to be on this journey if we can eat a slice or 2 or a brownie. Or a Bison cheeseburger, double fries and servings of Gelato like I did yesterday. Don't allow this lifestyle to consume you and have you worrying about 1 slice of pizza that's 3 days away. I also type this as I'm about to leave training, and stop and pick up a slice on my way home.

I feel you are worth having on my friends list :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Krikit34
    Krikit34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, after looking at your diary, how are those couple of pieces of pizza going to destroy everything you've worked for any more than the Cracker Barrel you had yesterday or the Burger King and pumpkin roll the day before? You stayed under your goal both of those days. Plan for it.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, after looking at your diary, how are those couple of pieces of pizza going to destroy everything you've worked for any more than the Cracker Barrel you had yesterday or the Burger King and pumpkin roll the day before? You stayed under your goal both of those days. Plan for it.

That said, make sure you're not "punishing" yourself for eating pizza by eating too few calories. There are too many days in the last month where you've netted only 800 or 900 calories. Starving yourself isn't going to help you lose weight in a safe and healthy way.

As others have said, you can make some pizza fit into your day. I had a burger and fries from Five Guys on Friday night and still stayed under my calorie goal for the day. I don't do it very often, but a big splurge once in awhile is okay.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Eat the pizza...drink the pop...eat the brownie. One meal won't mess anything up. I eat pizza on a regular basis all the time...and my ticker is proof that you can eat whatever you want and still be successful at this.
  • asianrunner
    asianrunner Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. Eat the pizza and drink the pop. My workplace recently had a baked potato lunch and lots of sides and desserts. I'm not a huge fan of baked potatoes but I just ate what I wanted and logged it. I went way over my cals for the day but I enjoyed eating a potluck lunch with my coworkers!