Tight fitting Jeans

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Just wondering what your experiences have been… how many pounds did you lose for your tight pants to become comfortable pants?:smile:

Replies

• OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Almost ten pounds. But I'm on the low end of losing weight so it doesn't take much.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that were so tight I could barely get them on and would not wear in public. When I lost 17 lbs, they fit perfectly. They're "the sweetheart" cut from old navy, boot cut. I'm 5'11, so a 1 lb loss on me is a very low % of my total weight. Losing 10 lbs for me is like a 5'5 girl losing 5 lbs.
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am 6 ft 1 in, and I started out at 270 pounds. After 15 pounds, my previously snug pants were fairly loose.
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that were so tight I could barely get them on and would not wear in public. When I lost 17 lbs, they fit perfectly. They're "the sweetheart" cut from old navy, boot cut. I'm 5'11, so a 1 lb loss on me is a very low % of my total weight. Losing 10 lbs for me is like a 5'5 girl losing 5 lbs.

I'm 5'4 but I'm big on the bottom. :laugh:

The Sweetheart jeans are one of my favorite cuts of jeans to wear, right next to my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. They cut and fit are just so perfect on my shape and they make the booty look good.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    None of my jeans were close to fitting me when I was 205lbs. I could do them up at 195 but would not wear them out due to muffin top. I am now down to 185 and can wear 3 out of the 4 jeans from before (bought some pajama jeans so that I had some 'fat pants' to get me through the next 30 lbs or so :P).

One of the pairs is Sweetheart from Old Navy. I never used to like the fit but now that I am liking the mid-rise again, I think I will feel more comfy in these in a few more pounds.

My favourite comfiest jeans are American Eagle size 8 but I still have another 10lbs before they will be comfy again.

So.....long story short, 20-30lbs before they are comfortable again!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    About 15lbs. I have work pants I couldn't even zip up before that are loose on me now (at 20lbs lost)
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Around my waist? 17lbs

Around my thighs? I'm still waiting..
  • amunet07
    Options
    I'm 5'2" the jeans are a little loose in the waist but tight in the but and thighs. I can get them buttoned but the waist slides down when I sit and the legs look a little high because they get hung up on my calves. I've lost 5 lbs since I last tried them on.

Thanks for your input.
  • amunet07
    Options
    Around my waist? 17lbs

Around my thighs? I'm still waiting..

lol me too…darn thighs
  • amunet07
    Options
    ^
  • amunet07
    Options
    Thanks
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    14 pounds and back into my too tight jeans. :happy:
  • starsandowls
    starsandowls Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm down a little over 15 pounds from the beginning of the year, when I had to hold my breath to get my jeans zipped up. Now they keep slipping down, and I have to wear big T shirts or I'm... not decent when I sit down.
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Still working on it.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    For my "tight but still wearable pants" about 10 down and they were comfortable. I'm 15 down now and have not had to break out the smaller pants, though I expected that going in. Although I'm an all-over weight gainer, I definitely packed more of my early weight on my lower half, and my later weight on my upper half. Really depends on your own build.