Darn you Dunkin' Donuts! Lol!

Options
DJ7203
DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
Well we can add Dunkin Donuts new Cookie Dough flavored coffee to the list of super sugary coffee shop drinks. I got one & added Stevia to it because I assumed that it was just an added flavor like the Blueberry & Hazelnut. I took a sip & almost spit it out it was so sweet. Then I checked the nutrition & it has 24 grams of sugar & 26 carbs in that tiny drink! Ugh so sad, that will have to be a once in a while treat :sad:

Replies

• rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I didn't even have to check the nutrition to know that it was diabetes in a cup. Dunkin blueberry coffee is so good though :D
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I should have known! I just have a weakness for cookie dough anything! I'll stick with my usual favorite which is the Blueberry!
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    And now they have that coffee creamer?! The extra extra is sooo good. And the best part? There's only like...3-4 ingredients.
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Options
    I am POWERLESS over the butter pecan flavor they have. I just can't stop.
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A THING?! I will be using my coupon immediately to get one. Small.

Relax! Sometimes a treat is a treat. I've learned to check before I buy. This is a strategy everyone should adopt :P
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I love their hazelnut and french vanilla.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    The butter pecan is my fave!
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Their new Jamoca Almond Fudge is sooo good!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough coffee? That sounds weird, but oddly interesting...and I just happen to have some Davinci sugar free cookie dough flavored syrup that I've been wondering what to do with lol. Guess I know what I'm adding to my morning coffee tomorrow :)
  • hmodrow
    hmodrow Posts: 2
    Options
    I get the Ja'Moca almond flavored one daily. I don't get the cream and I ask for 2 pumps in the large (I've seen them do up to 6 before I yelled stop.!!!!!) I'm guestimating the large off the small size then at 150 calories. My advice would be to ask how many pumps are in the size you get and cut back. You still get the flavor, but less sugar.