Hello Everyone I'm New

Options
I have struggled with weight issues all my life and I am finally doing something to change my life forever. I did lose a good amount of weight over a year ago but I didn't finish what I started. I need to learn healthy eating habits and remember that exercise is very important. I am really ready to get the last of my weight off but more importantly know how to eat the rest of my life. I am looking forward to sharing with everyone out here in the community.

Darlene

Replies

• darl
    darl Posts: 12
    Options
    I have struggled with weight issues all my life and I am finally doing something to change my life forever. I did lose a good amount of weight over a year ago but I didn't finish what I started. I need to learn healthy eating habits and remember that exercise is very important. I am really ready to get the last of my weight off but more importantly know how to eat the rest of my life. I am looking forward to sharing with everyone out here in the community.

Darlene
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome, make yourself at home! :flowerforyou:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    this is a pretty cool web site there's lots of support, I think you'll like it
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    welcome-smile.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    welcome and glad you're here Darlene!!!

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou: You can soo do this girl!:drinker: