Favorite Starbucks Drink

Options
What is everyone's favorite drink at Starbucks preferably under 150 calories?? I just can't drink black coffee and artificial sweeteners are a no-no for me. Suggestions?!

Replies

• amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I feel you girl. There are very few things at Starbucks that actually taste good under 150 calories. When I go, I normally get the strawberries and cream frappucino, which is 270 calories but better than a lot of the stuff there
  • Leisalynn84
    Leisalynn84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like iced drinks so I get either a grande or tall soy latte and add 2 splenda. I'm from Seattle so I loooove some Starbucks, here is a link to their skinnny menu all drinks are under 200 calories http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200

Hope this helps!
  • littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The shaken green tea with the cool lime refresher instead of water is pretty yum.
  • page8040
    page8040 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I meant to add that caffeine is a must!! haha but thanks yall, thanks for the link too.. :)
  • mjudd1990
    mjudd1990 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Whatever happened to just black coffee or americanos? Healthiest things they sell, the cheapest, and have the most caffeine without 500g of sugar like everything else on the menu
  • kamyers1289
    kamyers1289 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Americano with a little half and half (roughly 50 cals)
    Grande two pump nonfat no whip cinnamon dolce latte (175 cals)
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind the fat, a 12 fl. oz. whole-milk cappuccino has 110 calories without sweetener. The milk makes it sweet enough, and it's pretty rich-tasting because of all the milk fat. I'd much prefer getting the calories from fat to getting them from sugar or corn syrup.

'Course, I usually just get a coffee or Americano & use artificial sweetener, so my tastes may differ from yours.
  • page8040
    page8040 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yep, i'll just go the coffee & cream route!!
  • esmeylull
    Options
    Do you mind drinking small sizes? You can always order "short"( It's smaller than tall) and when you want it"skinny) (with skim milk) the calories are suprisingly low!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Skinny Peppermint lattes are just about the only reason I go to Starbucks. I hear they will make them year-round, but I like to keep them a holiday treat.
  • annsky123
    Options
    green tea :)
  • Rhonda288
    Rhonda288 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Grande Extra Coffee Mocha Frappuccino Light with 6 pumps of Frappuccino Roast. They make it without whip, no/low fat and weighs in at only 140 calories. 16 oz of low fat, low calorie chocolate and caffeine bliss!!
  • gem__gem
    gem__gem Posts: 3
    Options
    The Cafe Misto is often over looked... It's half brewed and half steamed milk. Get it with nf milk and like 2 pumps of whatever sweetener and it's low cal and very yummy. It has more caffeine then a latte and it's cheaper! :)
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I like steamed apple juice. Just the juice...none of the syrups added in.
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping because I want to try these and need a crib sheet. Some of these names are like scientific equations!
  • paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Grande Skinny Iced Caramel Macchiatto
  • Tmm10910
    Tmm10910 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Iced black or green tea with no sweetener and no water.
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Green tea lemonade (unsweetened) is my drink there. I can't really do coffeeish drinks, not really my thing.
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    venti iced americano
  • ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Grande iced coffee with half and half no sweetener about 50 calories. Or Venti iced green tea unsweetened, zero calories, and finally my usual is just a cup of hot black coffee.