Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Replies

• Lindsayryk
    Lindsayryk Posts: 71 Member
    O silly! I like your ticker! Though I prefer Loki to any avenger!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    I can acknowledge Loki's awesomeness, however...... I mean, c'mon - it's RDJ! There's no way Hiddleston beats RDJ. ;)
  • Lindsayryk
    I love iron man best of all the avengers. I do think cap amer is the most attractive. But Loki hands down makes me kneel ;)
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Why in the world wouldn't he?! Your user name is GameofThrones! NO ONE is as awesome as you!!!
    Awe your sweet =)
    Just from other forums, he doesn't seem to like me or anybody for that matter lol meh

& yes =)
  • Gameofthrone
    I love loki! & how green his eyes are :love: :love:
  • Lindsayryk
    God yes! Sigh.....
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    @gameofthrones Yes, now let's see if she sends me a request lol
  • Lindsayryk
    O no, you can keep thor! He does nothing for me. Love my dark tormented loki
  • Gameofthrone
    wow...i took both of you @linds and @got for a Thor lover...lol

Thor, or even the actor that plays him I don't find as attractive. Idk why but I get this aloofness vibe from him, and I'm much more attracted to someone who has brains. Out of the original avengers I liked wolverine & iron man the most. I wish they'd be able to incorporate wolverine. *rawr*

& sure
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    I'm afraid Wolverine as a mutant and X-man was at odds with the avengers far more frequently than he was cooperative with them. As I recall, in the comics he did actually work with the Avengers for a brief stint, but I don't believe it was official.

And I agree wholeheartedly. Ironman is the Shiz. And RDJ rocks. Love his quirkiness!
  • Azcosby
    Azcosby Posts: 150
    No
  • Gameofthrone
    Ahaha I'm not sure about the comics, but I do remember he use to play a role in the old school cartoons. To what extent I don't remember, but I loved the xmen series so Wolverine was automatically one of my favs. If I do remember correctly at the beginning/most of it the whole team weren't exactly co-operative besides a couple. Idk I guess it's googlin' time.

Me too. He adds so much to the role. I know this isn't avenger related but another guy that I absolutely love is Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  • Gameofthrone
    & nah to Azcosby
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Sure! Why not? :smile: I should add that my answers are tentative and only based on yout profile pic. If you look like a good person or not. I need support and would like friends. However I only rally add people that I know If we can get to know one another though then sure! :happy:
  • Azcosby
    Azcosby Posts: 150
    Nah
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Nope
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Yep
  • Lindsayryk
    Yep
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    yep
  • Sure! Everyone is welcome to add me. I don't bite. :)