FitBit

Options
Can you link a FitBit to MyFitnessPal? Would be great if it fed right into it!

Replies

• VCopple
    VCopple Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can, but lately they haven't been syncing properly.

Go to the top of the page. Click "apps". Fitbit tracker should be one of the first ones listed. Click "connect". Then you're done!
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You sure can. I've never had problems with mine.
  • Sara2652
    Sara2652 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yes you can!

I have the FitBit One.

Keep an eye out for inaccuracy, like when you're driving over pot holes. Yesterday mine track 20 flights of stairs however I did no such thing- I'm sure it was the atmospheric pressure dropping at such a quick pace.
  • LisafMets
    Options
    I use my FitBit for my daily goal of 10K steps. But I depend on MyFitnessPal for the calories and exercise log. I need twice the amount of accountability!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    yep, check out the user group here ---> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I love my fitbit, it brings out my competitive side and keeps me way more active!
    When I first got my fitbit I was logging approx 5000 steps per day, now I average 13,500 steps per day! :D
  • kandy1436
    kandy1436 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I bought a fitbit specifically for that! Anyone need a new friend to compete with? Feel free to add me on here and I will send you my info. I'd love to make some new friends!
  • Lost_Zen
    Lost_Zen Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump...
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Love having mine.

Just make sure to take it off if your going on a motorcycle ride. Mine added 5k steps and said I did 102 floors, if only.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Mine adds my fitbit exercise calories straight from fitbit to MFP and then it takes my food diary from here and puts it on fitbit. :)