I want friends! + Anyone here in the Bay Area?

Options
I've been using the app for what seems like forever, but I definitely have fluctuated in actually putting effort into losing weight. Right now I'm aiming at being serious about weight loss, increasing my exercise and being more fit/ having more energy. Trying to lose about 24 pounds, even though I'm at the top of the healthy bmi range. Doing HIIT cardio 3x week, resistance circuit training 1-2x week with a trainer (mostly trx). Sometimes Pilates or Zumba. I love food and eat about 1680 Cals/day, 30% protein, when I can (that's a lot of lean meat, beans and egg whites to go through).

Looking for ANY friends, any advice. If you happen to be in the Bay Area/peninsula that would be awesome to know!

Replies

• jessicahill530
    jessicahill530 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I am in Sacramento, so not the bay, but a fellow Cali girl!
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bay area
  • nbenoist87
    nbenoist87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I live in the bay too! San Jose to be exact. Feel free to add me... I am looking for active and supportive friend though. I try to keep my friends list small because I don't think I can interact with 50+ friends :)
  • cedarkins
    cedarkins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm out in Sacramento; only a little ways from the Bay Area. Feel free to add me. :-D
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I live on the Florida Bay!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Sacramento here