What do you do if you receive Easter eggs?

Options
lotter
lotter Posts: 19 Member
I have been given two Easter eggs. :bigsmile: The packaging states it's 130 cals per quarter shell.

Don't think I'll have the willpower to stop at that, so I may be giving them away! :brokenheart:

What's everyone else doing?

Replies

• Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Send them over to me: I'll eat them! ;-)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Eat them! Every last one of them! And I'll buy them for myself as well!
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    People that know me know i want eat them so they just don't bother anymore haha.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,623 Member
    Options
    I bring food gifts to the homeless guy at the tube station.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Take out a quarter and then pour gravy on the rest of it. Then it wont seem so appealing, will it?....
  • sanzza
    sanzza Posts: 60
    Options
    Give them to my kids , it will make a change from me pinching there's :tongue:
  • dortilolma
    dortilolma Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have an easter egg waiting for me - I'm going to eat it :)
    It made sense to me to just get myself prepared - I'm going to try and stay under quite a fair bit these next few days so I have some leeway when easter comes round.
    Also mentally prepare yourself to eat a quarter or half shell then put the rest away. I know that is going to be tough but it's good will power training. :)
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Eat them! Every last one of them! And I'll buy them for myself as well!

This :laugh:

Either fit them into your calorie allowance, or just eat them all and move on.
  • butlersoft
    butlersoft Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    mmmmm............... "chuklit" ........
  • Nyx2012
    Nyx2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Break them up into amounts you can add to a days calories and split eating them over a few days or couple of weeks. They aren't going to to go off, but if it's because you're worried about eating them all in one go stick the broken up bits in a bag in the freezer making them impossible to eat before they defrost so stopping you binging, or as other people have said share them or give them away.
  • FauxFawkes
    FauxFawkes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been suggesting alternative Easter treats to my family, like nuts, yogurt pretzels, etc., or inedible trinkets! If you're just being handed them by others, however, I would definitely suggest giving them away. Not only is it hard to resist unhealthy (tasty) foods that just lay around, but someone else might really appreciate it or need the boost that day! - and I'd hate to waste food. I also cut chocolate into many separate pieces and put those pieces in reusable plastic baggies, eating only one section a day. Careful how many eggs you keep around, though. They add up, haha!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Eat a serving, or more of it, I need my daily dose of chocolate, but I know I can stop at one serving!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Fit them into my calories and eat them.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-grown adult, but I still receive an Easter basket every year filled with goodies. I eat them slowly, over time. As long as they fit in my calories, it's OK to have a treat every now and then from the basket. (Same thing with Christmas - we all get stockings filled with stuff, too.) :laugh:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I fit them in my calories. I actually have 6 bags of Dove Easter eggs in my pantry, been eating them slowly, one or two at a time.
  • Mystymysti
    Options
    I'd keep them nd eat them over the course of 3-4months.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I will be eating any chocolate eggs that come my way!

:drinker:
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Break it into 4 pieces - eat one piece, give one piece to hubby - freeze two pieces to be shared another day. (If hubby didn't want any I would eat it over 4 days. Alternatively - I would give it to my children (unless they have loads)

EAT: my daughter already knows that I would prefer a little necklace, earrings etc and always tells her brother and dad so I don't think it will arise.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    eat them all...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'd scoff them. Tomorrow's another day.