What do you do if you receive Easter eggs?

Options

Replies

• raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    7CWYAUk.gif

0Fwdge9.gif

GSBFAvf.gif

5TmiJNW.gif

I think you get the idea!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Usually sell them on the black market.

So, how much are black market Easter eggs going for this year?
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I bring food gifts to the homeless guy at the tube station.

^^ This is one of the nicest things I have ever seen on here.

I bring food items I don't want to eat to work. They will eat anything.

We must work in the same place.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Send all your Easter Eggs to me.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Cut them up, put them in the freezer. If it's in the freezer and I have to let it thaw a little, I'm usually able to restrict myself.

And I usually end up forgetting they're in there.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Git in mah bellah!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Already received two full sized ones and a tube of little ones. Ate two little ones already and am planning to EAT. THEM. ALL muuhahha!
    Why not? I am not planning to never eat things I enjoy for the rest of my life. I make it fit, or work out a bit more, or even just enjoy and move on. A few chocolate eggs are hardly going to undo months of work. Enjoy the season of chocolate :happy:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    eat it, log it, move on….mission accomplished…if you can't eat two easter eggs once a year, then why even bother?

+1
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm a bit of a food snob and unless it's really very good quality dark chocolate I'm not going to be all that interested. Might have a bit but won't enjoy it as much as the good stuff.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    are they real eggs or candy ones? if they are real eat em, its good low cal protein. if its candy. eww. I hate candy
  • massoia
    massoia Posts: 19
    Options
    I bring food gifts to the homeless guy at the tube station.

You sweet, lovely lady!

I eat the Easter eggs without a single qualm. Personally, I see nothing wrong with treats, and if I eat a fairly balanced diet I'm not going to lose any sleep over chocolate.
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a chocolate Lindt bunny and I'm going to eat it!!!
    A bit at a time!! :noway: :laugh:
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Easter eggs have been my downfall for the last two years. The wonderfully cheap Cadbury eggs, I would tell myself just half a day, and the whole thing would be gone in an hour. Not to mention packs of Mini Eggs. This was the point I gave up on my journey, both times, for a number of months.

This year? Since moving to the US, I don't like the chocolate very much so I'm a lot safer from the temptation!

I'm all for not cutting favourite foods out. I just can't control my portions when it comes to real Cadburys.

Well done to the people who give their eggs away, especially to homeless people.
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Eat them over the Easter week! A little a day and up your exercise to compensate - this is whats so good about eating healthily and realistically, you can eat a mega varied diet and still lose if you're sensible.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I will savor them and enjoy them :smile:
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would try and fit them into my calories.

Then have a migraine.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Immediately and savagely murder whoever gave me the offending chocolate chicken-ovum. Obviously.

Actually, I just make room in my calories, eat half the egg and then eat the other half another day.
  • lotter
    lotter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow chocolate is a popular talking point. Thanks for all your comments. I like the idea of freezing it so it's not instantly accessible, and the gifs made me chuckle :blushing:
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    And I could really use one right now. I'm not having a good day and could you some comfort. Chocolate is a good comfort
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My wonderful boyfriend got me a "pre-egg" because he is well aware of my shady past when it comes to easter eggs. What can I say, it's one of the many reasons I love the man! What to do with pre-egg and regular egg?

Eat them
    Just very

very

slowly.

And when I feel like I could eat all the chocolate within a ten mile radius and only use it as fuel to find more chocolate like some sort of godzilla-lite rampage, I remind myself that I am a grown adult. And I have a lifetime of being responsible for my choices ahead of me. So I weigh out as much as I will eat, and put the rest out of sight. And if after I finish my alloted amount, I want more chocolate I DO NOT HAVE ANY.

Not going to lie, this is a work in progess sort of strategy but I think the key here is mastering willpower, setting myself up with habits that are going to have to become my default. Some days I'm better than others, today I'm awesome because there is a chocolate cake about ten feet away from me and I haven't had any.