Struggling and need some new pals for motivation!

Options
Hi everyone!

I've been a member here for a couple of years, and had a really good streak where I managed to lose 17lbs! However, I soon fell back into my old habits, stopped exercising and ate lots of junk food again. Unfortunately that meant I put back on quite a bit of weight!

I'd love to get back into the spirit of things again and actually stick to it! So I'd love for anybody to add me as a friend so that I could get some extra boosts for motivation!

I know that some new pals on here would help give me the motivation I need to lose this weight for good, and I can help you all out too! Let's do this together :D

Replies

• heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same as you, old member who fell of track and is now back again! I'm 15 days in and 5lbs down, let's support each other :)
  • lucylindabaker
    lucylindabaker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! :D
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi, in a similar situation also. I came back to MFP mid January, so far, so good! would love to have some additional supportive friends.
  • steph_1000
    Options
    Same here... Adding you guys ;-)
  • anallydiaz
    anallydiaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I added you!!! :)
  • Tminus18
    Tminus18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just posted the same! It's definitely a struggle but worth it. I added you.
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! i love to be inspiring
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I was exactly the same. Now third time lucky, and with some amazing motivational friends on here, ive managed to stick to it a lot better.

Feel free to add me. Im here for motivation and support! :)
  • elljay91
    elljay91 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi, I'm exactly the same! I lost a bit using MFP a while back, went home for Easter, and I've been gaining weight since :(

But, here I am again determined! :D So feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • freshstart4me2013
    Options
    I just started tracking again today. Just can't find the motivation to stick with it lately. I need some pals to help me out!!