Friends around 40??

Options
I started tracking again today and am thinking I need some friends to help keep me motivated this time around. I need to lose a lot of pounds and can't do it alone. Please feel free to add me if you are in a similar situation and are willing to kick my butt when I need it.

Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in September feel free to add me. Friends are always great in this journey
  • LisAri72
    LisAri72 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and I have a lot left to lose. I will send a friend request, we can support each other!
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and have been at this for just over a year and log consistently every day. Feel feel to add me if you like! :smile:
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Request me if you'd like. I've met my goal and then back slid a bit. I'm always looking for active friends to motivate and to motivate me. :wink:
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    41 and working on getting back to a healthy weight. 20+ down, 40 to go. 1/3 of the way there.... :)
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am mid 40s and would love to have some more active friends. Anyone can add me that would like. I log daily and am as active as possible.
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here every day, log everything, exercise on a regular basis and like to help motivate others.
    I am not perfect, I take days off, I sometimes fall down and need to be lifted back up. Let's do this!
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im 43 and always happy to have more friends, and to be encouragement to others :) Feel free to add me
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm older that 40 but I'm on here everday. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • dck40
    dck40 Posts: 2
    Options
    I will be 40 in a couple months. Just started on here last week! Feel free to add me as well. Support is welcome!
  • FortWildernessLoopy
    FortWildernessLoopy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    41 here with a long way to go! Feel free to add me, any one of you! I am on here daily (usually a couple of times a day). BTW, my food diary is viewable as well.
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and struggling to lose around 70 pounds. It seems impossible sometimes, but I swear I WILL get there!
  • lkelly1123
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 41 and had my 3rd child at 40. I'm now pre-diabetic and need to lose lose lose to get to a healthy weight. I need motivated buddies to help me get there, because I lose very slowly and need to keep up to get rid of anything! Please feel free to friend me!
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Logging helps. Friends always welcomed for encouragement and support.
  • Charisma0143
    Options
    Im just about 40 (in July), feel free to add me
  • Charisma0143
    Options
    me too.. im in the same boat
  • lottylulu1969
    lottylulu1969 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi im 44,login daily,trying to do lots more exercise,want to lose a stone and finding it quite hard,would love some surport to do this :)
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    I am 41 and am going on my fourth week logging....I would love to have more active and supportive friends so if anyone would like to add me, please do. :)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 a few months ago! I log food and exercise everyday! Feel free to add me! It's great to have more friends so we can encourage each other! :smile: