Doughnuts are bad for you!

Options
SuperSexyDork
SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
76b48433d8a707d424d23ff2c1588d57.jpg

I found this gem on Pinterest and thought I'd share. I love the idea behind it.

What do you do that's "bad" for you?

Replies

• BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ha! Love it!:laugh:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Interesting.
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Seen that on here before.
    I do like a doughnut, especially on office birthdays :tongue:
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    1741964-homer_drool_2.gif

That should fix it...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Everything is bad for you, according to someone, and that's why I eat everything. I'm hoping all the outrage and food based fear will combine in my body and cancel itself out.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options

That should fix it...

Thanks! :D
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Breathing. 100% of the human population will die from it, and they all do it. Tragedy.

Apparenlty beer can be bad for you as well, according to some blasphemers around here. I choose not to associate with them. People who blashpeme against beer are weird.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    090214162746-large.jpg?w=433&h=416
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    Breathing. 100% of the human population will die from it, and they all do it. Tragedy.

Apparenlty beer can be bad for you as well, according to some blasphemers around here. I choose not to associate with them. People who blashpeme against beer are weird.

Do you mind people that prefer hard cider?
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

I do like me some angry orchard...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Hard cider is made from fruit. Fruit is healthy. Hard cider is healthy! SCORE!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Krispy Kreme original glazed.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options

That should fix it...

Thanks! :D

This is totally me. Love doughnuts, too bad they don't love me back. Oh wait, I remember their love, it lives on my hips LOL
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for posting this made my day!

ETA: because I can't spell. LOL
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    I LOVE Krispy Kreme...

That being said, that's bad marketing. Not that the message was bad, but the delivery sucks. Maybe it's just me, but halfway through it I'm thinking "Can you please cut to the chase?". We get it...your product is ok in moderation and you're freaking out because you've had to close over 20% of your stores in the last 5 years because of the new stress placed on healthy foods. Do what you do, and do it well. If you bake it, they will come...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    And to think I passed up doughnuts this morning... Im such a fool!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    No Krispy Kreme in my town yet...I think that is bad for me.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have this argument with my DH all the time. One minute eggs are BAD, the next minute the scientists of the world are saying"eggs are't too bad afterall. Right now, I am not allowed to bring hamburger or red meat into the house because all the big bad scientists swear that you will hasten your death if you eat even a bite of red meat. I just know that in another year or so, the afore mentioned scientists will say something like"red meat isn't so bad afterall." In my opinion, you get to live life just once. If you spend it worrying about what will kill you, you won't be living anyway.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    And to think I passed up doughnuts this morning... Im such a fool!
    This :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: