Anyone used PACT App

Options
Has anyone used PACT App, to try and help them loose weight?
:smile:

Replies

• Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i wish I did..i would have made so much money to fund the new clothes that I desperately need :(
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I use Pact. It sometimes has trouble syncing with other apps, such as MFP. However, their customer support team is excellent about addressing all issues in a timely fashion.

Oh and if you want the most money out of it, sign up for a lot of vegetables. I get between $3-5 a week just for eating 28 fruits/veggies per week.
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this app, I earn about $3.50/week which I save up to buy new workout clothes. :love:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been using it since it launched and I've made a few hundred dollars since, their customer service is brilliant, it syncs with lots of apps and I've never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. Try it out!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I make about $1.50 or so a week from linking it to MFP.
  • SamyJR
    SamyJR Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's great! I signed up but I am not really sure if its working, major blonde moment!!

Then i started to worry that maybe it wasn't a genuine site. lol

fingers crossed it will start to look a little better after a few days :wink:

thanks all.
  • SamyJR
    SamyJR Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use Pact. It sometimes has trouble syncing with other apps, such as MFP. However, their customer support team is excellent about addressing all issues in a timely fashion.

Oh and if you want the most money out of it, sign up for a lot of vegetables. I get between $3-5 a week just for eating 28 fruits/veggies per week.

wow thats alot of veg!!! :noway:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Everyone should sign up for Pact. pledge the max, and then stop logging. That way the rest of us get that money. :laugh: