Brazil Butt Lift and 30 Day Shred

Options
Hey ya'll,

I'm a beginner exerciser (really, I just got off the couch a few weeks ago) and I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred. It's very challenging, but I feel like I need to supplement it with something else. I was thinking of supplementing it with Brazil Butt Lift. A friend of mine has the DVD's and is going to let me borrow them for a few months so I wouldn't have to purchase the workout.

However, would those two workouts be too similar? Should I instead supplement the 30 Day Shred with extra cardio? Or will the Brazil Butt Lift workouts include enough cardio? Will I even be able to get through the Brazil Butt Lift workouts as a beginner?

Thanks! I know that's a lot of questions but I appreciate any input! :)

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    All of those things are pretty much cardio. I'd add in some lifting, barbell compound lifts. At the very least, a progressive bodyweight resistance program.
  • amullett3
    amullett3 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm starting my second round of Brazil Butt Lift on Monday! It was the first workout program I started with and had some really great inches lost!! I'm hoping to have similar results this time around.

BBL has some cardio but most of the DVD's have a lot of leg work that will get the heart pumping as well. I did it as a beginner and even if you can't do all the moves the first time you will get better day by day.

Add me as a friend if you are interested in an accountability partner. :)